W3rlds platform allows the creation of web Augmented reality in a few clicks from 3D objects and scenes.
We recommend creating content with the following options based on user experience:
- Content dimensions from 10 centimeters to 6 meters (exceptions are allowed and discussed individually)
- Animation duration average 15-20 sec
- The file size limit is 10Mb per scene
- Formats: FBX, GLB
- Textures no bigger than 2048×2048 pixels
- Vertex/Polygon count 100к or less
General guide: models should be rigged. Blendshapes are not allowed
- Bones in the skeleton should not fit into each other;
- The number of bones should not exceed 80;
- Bones of the skeleton must have a default scaling of 1 throughout the hierarchy;
- Mesh skinned to the skeleton should also have a scaling equal to 1;
- Changing the scale using animation on a skeleton with an already-skinned mod is available.
Last modified 2mo ago